DRUGS & CONDITIONS
PSORIASIS: THE RIGHT TREATMENT OPTIONS FOR YOU
Living a Healthier Life
Psoriasis is an autoimmune skin disease that causes itchy or sore patches of thick, red skin with silvery scales. The patches are most common the elbows, knees, scalp, back, face, palms, and feet, but they can show up on other body parts. Some people who have psoriasis also get a form of arthritis called psoriatic arthritis.
Individuals can minimize discomfort and lead a healthier life through medications, temperature control, a dedicated skin care regimen, healthy eating, and exercise. In addition to following your doctor's orders and practicing good self-care, CVS Specialty is there to help you stay healthier.
We Offer You:
- Education and support in managing your treatment, including side effects
- In-store pickup at your local CVS Pharmacy1 or delivery to a convenient location1
- Pharmacists available 365 days a year
- Easy online refills or by calling CVS Specialty toll-free at 1-800-237-2767
- Ongoing clinical monitoring by a dedicated CareTeam of pharmacists and nurses who specialize in psoriasis treatments