CVS/specialty complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex. CVS/specialty does not exclude people or treat them differently because of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex.
- Provides certain aids and services, free of charge, when necessary so that people with disabilities have an equal opportunity to communicate effectively with us, such as:
- Auxiliary aids and services
- Written information in other formats (large print, audio, accessible electronic formats, other formats)
- Provides language services, free of charge, when necessary to provide meaningful access to people whose primary language is not English, such as:
- Qualified interpreter
- Information written in other languages
If you need these services, contact Customer Care toll-free at 1-866-322-0984, Monday through Friday 6:30 a.m. to 8 p.m. (CST). TTY users should call 711.
If you believe that CVS/specialty has failed to provide these services or discriminated in another way on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex, you can file a grievance with:
Attn: Civil Rights Coordinator
P.O. Box MC 1234
Woonsocket, Rhode Island 02895
You can file a grievance by mail, or by fax. If you need help filing a grievance, the CVS/specialty Grievance Department’s Civil Rights Coordinator is available to help you.
You can also file a civil rights complaint with the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Office for Civil Rights electronically through the Office for Civil Rights Complaint Portal, available at https://ocrportal.hhs.gov/ocr/portal/lobby.jsf by mail or phone at: U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, 200 Independence Avenue SW., Room 509F, HHH Building, Washington, DC 20201, 1-800-368-1019, 1-800-537-7697 (TDD).
Complaint forms are available at http://www.hhs.gov/ocr/office/file/index.html
ATTENTION: If you speak English, language assistance services, free of charge, are available to you. Call 1-866-322-0984 (TTY: 711).