Like so much of health care, fertility treatment can be overwhelming. Because fertility medications often require special administration, like an injection, or may have side effects, they require additional support. That’s where we come in. We’ll be with you every step of this journey.
We understand what you’re going through.
CVS Specialty is a leading fertility specialty pharmacy offering all the medications and supplies you need for a typical fertility treatment cycle. And we’re here to make sure you get experienced care, personalized support and helpful guidance whenever you need it.
We’ll help you explore your financial options.
We’re ready to go above and beyond for you. That’s why we work closely with you, your doctor and your insurance plan from the start. You can count on us for:
- Complimentary pre-verification: We’ll review your medication plan to verify what’s covered before you start, so you and your doctor can make the best financial choice.
- Financial assistance: If you don’t have fertility medication benefits, we’ll help you find out if you’re eligible for immediate savings.
- Claims support: We’ll file your insurance claims for you and help make sure you get the most from your fertility coverage while minimizing your costs.
We’re specialists in fertility therapy.
Just like your doctor is a specialist in fertility treatment, we’re specialists in fertility treatment medications. This expertise allows us to offer you more personalized support. We can:
- Advise you on correct therapy usage
- Help you manage side effects
- Assist with injection-related issues
- Coordinate care with your doctor
- Answer your questions
- Arrange egg donor therapy medications
We’ll support you with a CareTeam.
Our pharmacists are dedicated to fertility treatment, so you’ll have support and guidance from specialists who help people through it every day. They’re called your CareTeam, and they’ll help you make sense of it all.
Your pharmacist-led CareTeam takes an active role in your care to make sure you have the help you need day and night. You can depend on us to make it all a little easier for you.
We give you a choice of pick up or delivery1
Most specialty pharmacies only deliver, but with us, you have a choice. We make it as convenient as possible to get the fertility medications and supplies you need when you need them.
You can pick up your medication: While CVS Specialty isn’t a neighborhood pharmacy you can walk into, we can have your medications available for pickup at any CVS Pharmacy (including those inside Target stores).
Or have it delivered to your door: Choose the convenience of having your medication delivered by mail to your home, office, doctor’s office or even a temporary address if you’re traveling. It’s one less thing to think about.
Whether you choose pickup or delivery, we offer next-day service at no additional cost to you. It’s one more way we help you stay on track with your treatment. Medication is delivered in discreet, temperature controlled packaging, so there’s no need to worry.
To learn more about fertility treatment with CVS Specialty, call us at 1-877-269-4831.