CVS Specialty offers access to specialty pharmacy service messages via SMS (Short Message Service) text alerts and email alerts.
- Enrollment in text alerts requires patients to provide a mobile phone number and to agree to these terms and conditions.
- Enrollment in email alerts requires patients to provide an email address and to agree to these terms and conditions.
These terms and conditions become effective upon your enrollment in CVS Specialty service messages. Upon enrollment, you acknowledge that specialty pharmacy service messages will be sent to the mobile phone number or email address you provide to CVS Specialty. Such messages may include limited personal information about your prescriptions, treatment or benefits, and whoever has access to that mobile phone or the carrier account or email address will also be able to see this information.
Once you agree to opt into this service, the frequency of informational alerts we send to you will vary by your prescription activity, the services you receive or your transactions with us. You will typically receive an alert when we have information for you about your prescriptions, treatment or benefits.
CVS Specialty does not impose a separate charge for text alerts, however, message and data rates may apply depending on the terms and conditions of your mobile phone company. You are solely responsible for all message and data charges that you incur. Please contact your participating mobile service provider about such charges. By agreeing to receive text alerts, you understand and agree that CVS Specialty may use an automatic dialing system to deliver text messages to you.
You will be allowed to opt out of this service at any time.
- To stop receiving text alerts, text STOP to CVSRX (28779 or 99493). After you submit a request to unsubscribe, you will receive one final text message from CVS Specialty confirming that you will be inactivated in our system. No additional text messages will be sent unless you re-activate your subscription to text alerts.
- To stop receiving email alerts, please call CVS Specialty toll-free at 1-800-237-2767.
- For questions, text the word HELP to CVSRX (28779 or 99493) or contact CVS/specialty at 1-800-237-2767.
Text alerts are provided on an "as is" basis and may not be available in all areas at all times. CVS Specialty reserves the right to terminate this service, in whole or in part, at any time without notice.