DRUGS & CONDITIONS
IMMUNE DISORDERS: HELP IN PREVENTING INFECTIONS
Promoting Better Health
Your body's immune system has a very specific job: to produce antibodies and fight off invading germs. But when certain cells of your immune defense system are missing or malfunctioning, you could be more vulnerable to infections. Thanks to new medical discoveries, we are successfully treating immune disorders with immune globulin therapy. This therapy helps replace missing antibodies (immune globulins) and prevents further infections, so you can lead a more normal life.
CVS Specialty understands the complex needs of patients living with immune disorders. Our experienced, educated staff helps promote better health through support and easy access to the care you need.
CVS Specialty offers you:
- Education and support in managing your treatment, including side effects
- In-store pickup at your local CVS Pharmacy1 or delivery to a convenient location1
- Pharmacists on call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Easy online refills or by calling toll-free at 1-800-237-2767
- Ongoing clinical monitoring by a dedicated CareTeam of pharmacists and nurses who specialize in immune globulin treatments